General Description and Essential Functions
Provide support to Sales and Field Client Services personnel. Assist with projects, activities, and calls relative to those functions by performing the following duties and tasks which are not limited to:
- Create/maintain any special reports for sales tracking, etc. Work with Director of Finance to pull data.
- Review sales commission reports for accuracy
- Review monthly sales reports for activity analysis
- Provide daily activity report with graph for sales team.
- Work with billing to create issues lists by client that the service reps will use to work with clients
- Participate in sales calls.
- Keep track of client concerns and produce reports as to volumes of each type.
- Participate in Client At Risk (CAR) meetings at PAL
- Interface request liaison and troubleshoot any interface issues
- Responsible for web access account setups
- Work with Phlebotomy Supervisor to address any issues regarding draws at PSC’s
- Create custom requisitions for clients, as needed
- Collect data on client expenditures, per provider/per rep. and report to Sales Director.
- Serve as liaison between the sales department, technical department, administration, and other Sonic laboratories.
- Conduct business in an ethical and professional manner in compliance with all laws, regulations and CCPL policies.
- Other duties and special projects, as required and as requested
- Maintain the client documentation (custom panels, PAF’s, reflexes, STAT/Critical after hours call list etc.).
- Work with SHUSA to develop marketing material requested by sales.
- Order, maintain inventory and distribute all marketing material
- Light physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.)
- Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching
- Frequent, prolonged standing/sitting/walking
- Must be able to see, hear, and respond adequately
- Ability to distinguish and identify different colors
- Extensive computer work
- Frequent use of telephone and fax
- Occasional travel required to interact with Division personnel and/or attend meetings, educational training
Work Experience and Educational Requirements
Knowledge of basic laboratory, phlebotomy, and clinical laboratory safety procedures is required. Ability to work the computer systems, telephones, copy and fax machines. Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency required. Must be able to trouble shoot departmental and staff error and make quick decisions regarding tests in question.
If employee is required to operate a company vehicle for the performance of their duties, they must meet applicable company insurance guidelines, including a DMV record comparable to that of a Transportation Courier.
High school graduate or GED required. Associate’s of Science Degree or Bachelor’s of Science degree from accredited college or university preferred.