Job Title: LIS Support
Reports To: LIS Manager
Status: Non Exempt
General Description and Essential Functions
- Report daily CCPL accession counts.
- Run daily PowerPath undelivered interface results report. Resend results if needed.
- Set up/inactivate employees in Harvest/Copia includes new titles/positions.
- Set up PECOs rules in Copia as needed.
- Assist with building order choices includes updating future orders as requested.
- Assign facility IDs for interfaces includes adding interface host codes in PowerPath.
- Create Copia and PowerPath web access for clients as requested.
- Provide training/ coverage/support for Imaging as needed.
- Provide coverage for client supply requests.
- Ensure LIS is staying within compliance with California State, Federal, and CAP regulations
- In addition to an employee’s typical work schedule, this position may require employees to work overtime, weekends, split shifts, and holidays if needed by the company. Other duties may apply as necessary.